New Feature: Schedule Posts to Facebook Groups
If you make any of your livelihood from social media, chances are you're an administrator of a Facebook Group. If you're not, you may want to consider making one. Facebook Groups are a fantastic way to create a community around your brand. That's exactly why we added posting to Facebook Groups from RiteForge and RitePush!
To get started, you need to connect your Facebook Group to your RiteKit account. You can do this in your RiteKit Account Settings.
You will find the Facebook Groups you add in the RiteForge and RitePush Composer social profile picker
The social profile picker is at the top of Composer, which opens when you click your RiteForge browser button, or in from RiteForge Compose or when you click in any post in a RitePush Formula.
Why doesn't one or more of my Facebook Groups come up when I go through the add Facebook Groups process?
Check the Group in Facebook. Click the three dots to the right of Notifications. See "Manage Group?" If not, you do not have Manager rights.
Bonuses: convenient features that will speed up your RiteKit experience
1. Single login: Login to any of the RiteKit sites and you're logged in to all of them. We're always trying to save you time!
- If you're using RiteForge, why not do a free trial of RitePush? Just click Automation at the top of the sites. Here's why.
- If you're using RitetTag, why not do a free trial of RiteForge, social media publishing with Auto-Enhance and our Repeat feature for evergreen and self-promotional posts? Just click Scheduling at the top of the sites for RitePush.
2. Save time by shuffling Account Groups (groups of social media profiles, boards, pages)
- Step One: Create Account Groups in the RiteKit Dashboard.
- Step Two: Shuffle the Account Group in your RiteForge Dashboard.
- Clicking Shuffle on an Account Group will randomly shuffle the sequence of each social profile's queue.
- Learn about RiteForge Account Groups here. Learn how to Shuffle either all social profiles' scheduled posts (excluding set time and Repeat posts) here.
Currently Trending Hashtags