Ben O'Hanlon of @Rocciahome shares how to get Feedly in RiteTag Automation
- Go to Feedly.com and open up your collection. You will be able to see the number of updates beside each blog/website.
- Click on feeds which don't have a large number of udpates and open them in a new tab. Start with approx 3-5.
- Open up http://chimpfeedr.com. Add the URL of each source into 'Feed the Chimp' and click 'add feed'. Add them all and then click 'Chomp Chomp.'
- You'll then be asked to give your feed a name (name the sources you've added).
- You will now be given a URL which is a RSS feed for all of those sources.
- You can now go to Ritetag https://ritetag.com/
automation/ and 'add a source' (rss) and you'll have 3-5 websites/blogs in one source and be able to automate from it regularly.
Here's Ben's video tutorial:
As you'll see in Tweets from @Rocciahome, they are using their CTA header on pages shared from RiteTag, the RiteTag browser extension and Automation to build their email list.
Do you have a story on how you use RiteTag for your business? Our Community Angels in Europe, Asia and America would love to speak with you on how we can share your story and give you tools, such as the free TinyTake that Ben used for the video. Tweet to @ritetag or write email@example.com to get in touch.
RiteTag Founder and CEO